Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sheldon

Everyone I would like to introduce you to Sheldon. He is my Life Drawing skeleton that I am building clay muscles for. He was named after Sheldon Cooper who is a theoretical physicist on the TV sitcom The Big Bang theory, which is one of my favorite show. Sheldon Cooper is calculating and cynical, he exhibits a strict adherence to routine, a lack of understanding of irony, sarcasm and humor, and a complete lack of humility. So, by those characteristics and the fact that he is looks like a twig were the deciding factors to why I called my skeleton Sheldon.

Sculpting the muscles for Sheldon have been an enjoyable learning process. Spending hours making a muscle that is three inches can only be enjoyable when you are around the right Chicas. Thanks Emily and Kelli!

No comments:

Post a Comment